video games news
Six ways of opposing double RP and GTA funds will be offered during the event, including:
- Slasher - Purses the clutch that holds up to seven Hunted shotguns, and is equipped with only electric lamps. After three minutes, Hunted gets their guns to turn tables on Slasher. The situation ends if the vagrant or all stalkers are killed within the time limit.
- Slashers - Rangers, armed with shakes and rifles, must fight in the dark in search of Hunted, who are equipped with thermal vision and torches. But do not feel comfortable - every minute passes, the team's roles are reversed until one group is completely eliminated.
- Lost vs Damned Pits Angels against demons in the final battle of the soul. Each game will turn between night and day for 60 seconds in a clip, with benefits including revamping armor and health and improved weapon options depending on the time for the angels and the night for the demons.
- Condemnation - this nightmare situation marks one lucky player for imminent death: when the timer runs out, the food is worm. Their only hope is to pass bad news to someone else, and the only way to do it is to send them on a short trip to a shallow tomb. Another standing man wins.
- Go out to play - a team of only three players trying to make it home, a team of hunters for blood. The runners have good armament, but they walk, while anglers use free-range guns and must stay on their motorcycles or ATVs. Fishermen have unlimited lives, while the Runners have only one life, but plenty of weapons are available to choose the hunters at will.
- Monster vs Slasher - The monster has returned, this time the company got. Only the armored team of Slashers, armed with teeth have the hope of stopping them. The monsters, gifted with wild speed, the ability to jump over buildings and temporary invaders, must collect all the checkpoints while Slashers try to stop them.